Home

Monday, July 27, 2009

Please help me to help you!

This was an article that I posted in the newsletter when I was called to this position:


I am so excited about my new calling! Food storage, budgeting and all that stuff that we are supposed to do, was always in the back of my mind but now I get to bring it to the front of my mind!


Ok, so I have to share a secret with all of you, so now it will be out in the open.

I placed a very large order for food storage and it was my first time ordering food storage, my mom passed a bunch down to me and I am even afraid to open it….So here is the embarrassing thing, on this order, I did not order wheat! Yep, the one thing that is in huge shortage, I didn’t order. When Keith asked me why I didn’t order any, I asked, “What do I do with wheat?” Ok, I am food storage challenged, because he just laughed and said, “Duh, you make bread.”


So, I guess where I am going with this confession to the sisters, is that I firmly believe that Heavenly Father calls each one of us to a calling, not just to help each other grow, but mainly to help us grow. I am going to grow right a long side each and every one of you. And I will, learn how to make bread from scratch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment