Home

Monday, September 21, 2009

Flood

This isn't one of the blogs that tells you how to do food storage, what to buy or how to save. What I do want to say is WOW, the rains came down and creek came up and I felt today that we needed an ark. I have family members in Douglasville trapped in their homes because the road has been washed out and no telling how long it will be that way.

I spoke to my sister-in-law in Dallas, GA and she is stranded in her home and her mother went to work today but now she can't get back home. Today it took Keith 45 minutes to go 5 miles to get back home. I am sure that many of you have many stories to tell about what is happening around you.

My point to all this is, we need to be prepared!! What if I was stuck in my home for days with no way to get out? Would I be able to make it? What about you?

I hope this finds everyone safe and dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment