Home

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Walton Feed Order

We have a chance to add to our food storage by ordering from Walton Feed.

If you have never ordered from them, let me tell you, you can save a lot of money on some things and some things you just need to price compare. Take a look at their website:

You can compare with items from Emergency Essentials and the church cannery. I have posted the links below.

The order will not come in until January or February but you must pay for it when you order it. the deadline is November 15th.

Please let me know if you have any questions about what to order. Also maybe there are people in the ward that are ordering and would like to split items with you.

Everyone tells me the whipped honey is to die for! I did go on the website for the company that makes the honey and the cost for the same amount of honey is about $30 per case more!!

Again, let me know if I can help!

No comments:

Post a Comment